Love and Food at Inglewood House
February is the month of “love” and “food” at Inglewood House and Spa with a number of fantastic events taking place celebrating these two themes.
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well” Virginia Wolf
Scotland’s Romantic Hotel of the Year, Inglewood House is the perfect place for a romantic Valentine’s meal or short break!
Our Valentine's Menu is £29.50pp for a delicious 3 course meal with a glass of prosecco. It will be served from the 14th-16th February.
Our Valentine's Dinner Dance is £79 per couple for a glass of prosecco on arrival, delicious 3 course Valentine's meal followed by fantastic live entertainment.
What is Galentine’s Day? Oh, it’s only the best day of the year!
On Feb 13th, the day before Valentine’s Day, women around the world are getting together to celebrate each other’s awesomeness. So if you’ve been looking for an excuse to get your besties together and indulge in some quality time together, now you have one.
For the occasion, our Lotus Spa has created a great selection of packages enabling you to celebrate your friendship:
- Hot Tub Party with prosecco and nibbles - £24.95pp
- Girls Night In - Do it yourself facial with Elemis Skin Therapist, private hot tub, nibbles and a cocktail - £45pp
- Group Spa Day with afternoon tea, Elemis spa treatment, private lounge and hot tub - £59pp
- Overnight Pamper Package - stay in a luxurious lodge with private hot tub, Elemis spa treatment, glass of prosecco - from £99pp
The Month of “Food”
In February we will have a month of themed “Food” events from our Spanish themed gourmet evening to a one-off “Superfood” spa experience. A full list of events taking place:
- Wizarding Afternoon Tea – Sun 3rd February
- Superfood Spa Experience – Tue 19th February
- Spanish Tapas Gourmet Evening – Fri 22nd February
- Soul Food Gourmet Evening – Fri 29th March
To celebrate the month of “Food” at Inglewood House our fantastic team have been working hard in the kitchen creating some mouth-watering specials for each weekend which will be served in addition to our regular menu. February is the month to really get your tastebuds tingling!
“All you need is love but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt” Charles M Schulz