Love and Food at Inglewood House
February is the month of “love” and “food” at Inglewood House and Spa with a number of fantastic events taking place celebrating these two themes.
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well” Virginia Wolf
Scotland’s Romantic Hotel of the Year, Inglewood House and Spa is the perfect place for a romantic Valentine’s meal or short break!
Our Valentine’s Menu is a delicious 3 course meal with a glass of prosecco and will be served from the 9th-11th February and the 14th February – £29.50pp.
Or enjoy a relaxing overnight stay with a 30 min Elemis treatment in our Lotus Spa and a delicious Valentine’s meal from only £119pp. For that extra touch of romance add a bottle of fizz and chocolate covered strawberries for your arrival.
What is Galentine’s Day? Oh, it’s only the best day of the year!
On Feb 13th, the day before Valentine’s Day, women around the world are getting together to celebrate each other’s awesomeness. So if you’ve been looking for an excuse to get your besties together and indulge in some quality time together, now you have one.
For the occasion, our Lotus Spa has created a great selection of packages enabling you to celebrate your friendship:
- Hot tub party with prosecco and nibbles
- Luxurious spa treatments followed by a screening of your favourite film
- Overnight stay in a luxurious lodge with private hot tub
- Skin care and facemask evening
- Superfood Twilight spa evening
The Month of “Food”
In February we will have a month of themed “Food” events from a French food & wine gourmet evening to a one-off “Superfood” spa experience. A full list of events taking place:
- Harry Potter Afternoon Tea (Sold out – new date to be released soon) – Sun 4th Feb
- Charity Lunch for Scottish Autism – Fri 9th Feb
- Gourmet Evening – French Food and Wine – Fri 23rd Feb
- 6 Nations Lunch – Sat 24th Feb
- Superfood Spa Experience – Tue 27th Feb
To celebrate the month of “Food” at Inglewood House our fantastic team have been working hard in the kitchen creating some mouth-watering specials for each weekend which will be served in addition to our regular menu. February is the month to really get your tastebuds tingling!
“All you need is love but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt” Charles M Schulz